Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Your Life As A Ninja

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Enma
Koga Vote_lcapKoga Voting_barKoga Vote_rcap 
Bob Nukem
Scourge_Taiyo
Shinobi
Admin
Meijin
Kota
Vash
Ryouken
Namine Hoshitaji
Latest topics
» Fall into Place -Naruto RPG
Koga Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:22 pm by Scourge_Taiyo

» noclegi amsterdam
Koga Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:24 pm by Guest

» noclegi wroclaw bielany
Koga Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:39 pm by Guest

» Naruto's Way of the Ninja 3.0
Koga Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:25 am by Guest

» каким м
Koga Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:07 am by Guest

» DGM IOH
Koga Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» noclegi kolobrzeg ceny
Koga Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 pm by Guest

» malbork hotele noclegi
Koga Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:37 am by Guest

» gdansk pokoje blisko morza
Koga Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:30 pm by Guest

Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Koga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Koga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Koga

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-11-14

Koga Empty
PostSubject: Koga   Koga Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Name: Koga; would technically have the last name Senju.

Nickname: The Magnate of Wood

Appearance: Koga wears an outfit nearly identical to that of one of his great Senju ancestors. He wears a full-body, black ninja suit with mesh armor underneath it as a last line of protection. Over his black garb, he wears immediately recognizable, crimson plate armor over his torso, shoulders, thighs and forearms. His skin is tanner than that of most other people, and his hair is long and dark. Since he belongs to no village, he simply wears a red headband across his forehead as a replacement for the insignias that most ninja choose to equip.

Height: 6'1''

Weight: 163 lbs.

Personal Preference: Female

Personal Effects: None

Phobia: The fear of being incapable of action.

Personality: Very stern and calm, though he is more relaxed when around friends and comrades. Offers up wisdom to those who request it, or to those he feels need it. A true mentor at heart. Appreciates meditation and silent reflection. Has strong beliefs on the differences between right and wrong, and what is and what is not just. Agrees with the philosophy of an eye for an eye. Believes in honor and fair fights. Has no hesitation in taking the life of one he judges as "a lost cause".

Origin: "Born" in the Sound Village.

Ninja Village: Konohagakure

Blood Line/Clan: Mokuton - Wood Release

Character's History:

Long ago, in the Village of Sound, while under the rule of a great, but vile shinobi, there had been many experiments done involving certain Kekkei Genkai. One of these particular bloodlines, one of the most unique, was the Mokuton, the Wood Release. The lord of the Sound was fascinated with this bloodline, and made sure that many of the experiments conducted involved it. Among the hundreds of gruelling trials, there was a certain.. success. This is where the story of Koga, The Magnate of Wood, begins, almost precisely five years after the end of The First Great Ninja War.

The scientists that worked under the dark lord had always been searching for more intricate ways to create a replication of the bloodline. Though many of their attempts failed, a certain scientist realized something about their endeavors. Normally, they would capture ninja and try to force the DNA of the bloodline into the host. That had obviously began to draw nothing but failure. That is when his brilliant idea had hatched.

The man realized that, in order for them to change the DNA of other ninja would be impossible. Changing the genetic code of their entire being, all in an instant, was an entirely childish idea from the start. After working for the Sound lord for so long, the scientist had forgotten how to think like what he was. A scientist, a man of logic, one who reasons things out, who finds new routes to old destinations. Once he realized how much his mind had changed since working for the Sound, he began thinking, for himself, once again.

What if, instead of infusing a living being with the DNA containing the bloodline, they created a new living being with that very same DNA? Brilliant, he thought, his plan was perfectly brilliant. However, the scientist had found his sense of independance, a sense of pride. He wished to work on projects of his own, and to take credit for his own work, for his own discoveries, his breakthroughs. He knew his lord would never let that happen, and for all he knew, he would be killed once he gave the vile shinobi what he wanted, in order to protect it's secrets.

The scientist kept his work secret. Samples of DNA would strangely go missing, vials of dangerous biochemicals would vanish, valuable genetic engineering tools disappearing, then reappearing hours later, right where they had been before. Though the other workers, as well as the Sound lord's informants, slowly became more and more suspicious of him, he was confident that his work would be long complete before they finally caught on. From there, he would take his findings, and flee to another village, away from the Sound, and become a rich, wealthy man by selling his idea. Its a pity that this is where the story takes a turn for the worst.

He was ecstatic, bursting with pride and amazement. Finally, all his delicate work would come to the fruition of something great, something the world had never seen before, something that would make him immortal. The genetic material had duplicated itself, and had been growing for weeks, it had formed an entire human body inside a large containment capsule. The scientist new the day had come. The day to open the capsule, the day to show the world what he was capable of.

His extended finger pressed against the button on his computer terminal, cold mist came spilling out from the crevices along the capsules door. The haze filled the room, blinding the scientist as he searched for the figure of his creation. As the mist cleared, a perfect replica of the greatest Senju stood, just as he was all those years ago when his life came to an untimely end. Previously endowed with the crimson armor belonging to his ancestor, the experiment took its first blink, and began to move its arms, clenching its fingers, looking into his palms. The scientist stood silent in awe.

From across the room, clapping suddenly began to sound, and a horrid chill rushed down the spine of the scientist. Shocked, he thrust his view to where the applause was coming from, seeing nothing but darkness in the corner of the room, between a pair of large machines. As the clapping persisted, a steady walk began, the sound of sandals against the stone floor. The scientist took a step back, worried at who had found him out, frantically praying for this to be a dream. Thats when he saw them.

The piercing, yellow eyes of a serpent, glaring into his. Glaring deep into him, watching his mind writhe, feeling his heart sink, knowing the fear that he held. The fixated pupils drew closer, into the light. The scientist was frozen, unable to do anything but shake in fright. He knew who had discovered his treachery, but he fought back his logic, hoping to the dear gods that he was wrong.

The Sound lord stepped out of the shadows, a malevolent smile easily drawn on his face as his eyes remained locked with the scientist's. Finally, he sent a gaze over to the clone of the First, seeming nearly impressed by the work of the scientist. The lord opened his mouth and began to torment his old employee, the dagger-like teeth of a reptile gleaming in the light of the computers surrounding them all the while. The scientist could feel himself losing his mind, he refused to accept that his had happened, that he had come so close only to fail. Everything he had worked for was lost, it was over.

Before the next instant was over, a blade was thrust into the scientists neck, the point of a katana severing his jugular straight through the side. The Sound lord, in slight surprise, turned to where the blade had come from. A Sound Chuunin stood, gripping the hilt of the blood-stained weapon tight, its blade still inside the man's neck. Thrusting it forward, tearing a gash in the scientists neck, he thrust towards the Sound lord, who leapt back, easily avoiding the slash sent at him. A coup had just been decided, the Sound were revolting.

As the betrayed leader of the Sound landed, another three Chuunin appeared, clearly they had all been hidden in the room long before the lord had gotten there. Kunai, shuriken, katanas, all sorts of weapons were thrust for the Sound leader, while at the same time, hordes of snakes would be summoned to combat the oncoming legions of other Sound ninja. The genetic anomaly stood still, watching the bloodshed unfold, Chuunin falling underneath the grip of serpents, the snakes being cut in half by sharpened blades. Then he looked down to the scientist, the one he had heard the Sound lord describe as his "father".

Something conglomerated in the replication's mind as he stood there, watching the floor be painted red. Perhaps deep memories from the original Senju's DNA, or perhaps a natural instinct he had been created with had caused it, but whatever it was, it unleashed the great power the lord of the South had been hoping for. Unfortunately for him, he would not be on the same side as the bloodline he so yearnfully chased after. Inside the clone's subconcious, he could feel rough bark on his palms, branches beneath his feet, towering, lumbering trees as far as he could see. He could feel his power, the gift he was made to have, and he would use it to give to those what they deserve.

In a spontaneous, violent rage, the clone, by instinct, began forming handseals. Not knowing how or why he was doing it, he continued, forming each one perfectly, and at unimaginable speed. As he reached the last, he felt a surge of energy leave his body, and he could feel the ground beneath him respond to his actions. He did not know what was coming, but he knew it would reveal to him everything he needed to know. The floor burst upward, tiles smashing against the machines and computers, devices caving into the earth as something great forced its way up and into the war that had begun before him.

Roots of wood tore through the floor, grasping everything and crushing as they did so. The large machines were shattered by the force of the wood, sparks flying off the computers as the vines of bark squeezed them like they were nothing. The Chuunin screamed in shock, attempting to escape the roots with quick movements, but to no avail. The vines grasped ahold of them and gripped tight, their bones shattering within seconds.

The Sound lord had managed to escape, as he always finds a way to, and alerted all his other men of the experiment and what it had done. After they had grouped together, they rushed into the science labs, destroying everything in their path to find the replication before he got away from them. They were far too slow. By the time they reached the room where the battle had taken place, all that was left was a large, gaping hole in the ceiling where the clone had fled through. That would be the last time that the Sound lord ever saw the replication of the legendary Senju, for five years later, the Sound lord would be dead.

After his escape, he led the life of a wanderer for many years, deciding to give himself the name "Koga". Though he swore vengance on the Sound lord for taking the life of his father, he found come to find that, almost fifteen years after that day, that he had died long ago. After his dreams of revenge had been cut short, he decided that he would remain a loner, and officially proclaimed himself a rogue ninja.

About eight years passed since he discovered the only driving force in his life was gone. Around the same period of time, the Land of Earth suffered the destruction of their largest bridge, effectively sparking The Second Great Ninja War. Though Koga knew enough about the previous war, he was caught off-guard when the second suddenly came to fruition. As little as it had to do with him, he spent the following years as a mercenary-for-hire for various missions, for various sides of the conflict. In doing so, he was provided with the money he needed to survive and the opportunity to perfect his abilities.

Time continued to flow as it always had, and eventually the war, and the strange rumors of giant, monstrous beasts terrorizing the world, both came to fade away. Though Koga was never offered the chance to encounter one of these supposed "demon animals", he couldn't help but retain distant, lingering thoughts about them as he tried to readjust to the world of peace he now found himself living in. Finding himself in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, he decided to join their ranks, and make this land of newfound peace his home.

Unfortunately, he had no legitimate ninja ranking, and was required to prove himself first through the Ninja Academy, quickly advancing to the rank of Genin. From there, he would go on to achieve a perfect mission success rate until the Chuunin Exams came around, which he passed his first time around with very little difficulty. With the status he now held, he was satisfied for the time being, and began to focus more on his own abilities than his advancement through the shinobi hierarchy. Since becoming a Chuunin, he consistently offered his services to the Hokage whenever missions were available, and enjoyed any opportunity to use his skills to tutor the younger ninja of the village.

Nindo: To redeem any who would bring injustice into the world, by whatever means necessary.

Goal: To find a purpose worth fighting towards and living for.

RP Experience: About five years now, I'd say.

Picture:
Koga 1_339089739l

Last edited by Koga on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinobi
Raikage
Raikage
Shinobi

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Ninja Info
Nindo: To fight for what is right and for bad deeds to be justified.

Koga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koga   Koga Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Hi Koga, my name is Shiroku I'm one of the Admins of this forum and I am here to say thankyou for joining our RPing Naruto forum. Anyways I'm here to say that this plot is nothing like the original Naruto (Anime/Manga) as far as Cannon Character's existing such as Orchimaru, Itachi, Senju Harashirama and many others. Even though in your character's history you will have a ninja or person having similiar characteristic and/or traits as Orchimaru doesn't mean that he should have the same name as the man, this just means that you just stepped into the line of "CANNON" character rather it was real rping ninja or not. I'm not here to step on your ideas I personally love "INNOVATION" and I commend you on your character, however I would hope for you to change up your history.

Also in your history you never describe your character during any of the Great Shinobi Wars rather it's the 1st or 2nd War. Did your character partaken in the War? What was your character like? Which ninja war was he was born? Things like this is what you may need to have an effective history. Anyways thankyou for your time and I hope you taken my thoughts into consideration and if anything I'll be glad to accept your character into the Rogue Ninja Group if your interested!

Back to top Go down
Koga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Koga

Koga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koga   Koga Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Thank you for the pointers, Shiroku. I'll go ahead and dice up the history so any trace of canon-ity is removed, and I'll be sure to write in what he was doing during the Great Ninja Wars and what effect they had on him.

Also, I gladly accept your offer to join the Rouge Ninja Group. Personally, I think it's the best option for what I wanted to do with the character. What rank would you suggest I give Koga?

EDIT: The edits to the history have been made. Took out any mention of Orochimaru or the First Hokage, and added info in respect to both Great Ninja Wars.
Back to top Go down
Shinobi
Raikage
Raikage
Shinobi

Ninja Info

Koga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koga   Koga Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:38 pm

Koga, Like the alterations but there's still something that need to be fixed. In order to become one of the Senju Clan, even if the reason behind it was in your situation, having it being that your character was geneticly enhanced, your character still have to be a Konohagakure ninja enabling your character with the bloodline. However if this was a ingame experience then tables will be turned.

If you still want to become a Rogue Ninja I'll be happy to start you out as a C rank Rogue, that's if you are still interested with my offer. Anyways once again thankyou for your time and I wish you and your character the best wishes!!!!
Back to top Go down
Koga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Koga

Koga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koga   Koga Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Oh, I see. Well, I suppose if there's no way around it, then I suppose I'll join Konohagakure, since I'd rather not lose the bloodline. It would be up to Enma to decide my starting rank then, correct?
Back to top Go down
Shinobi
Raikage
Raikage
Shinobi

Ninja Info

Koga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koga   Koga Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Yurp!!!
Back to top Go down
Koga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Koga

Koga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koga   Koga Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:12 am

Well, it seems that Enma was kind enough to turn me green. I suppose I'll just wait until he is ready to approve this, and have the rank I'm hoping for filled in until then.
Back to top Go down
Enma
Hokage
Hokage
Enma

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Ninja Info
Nindo: Life is ever fleeting thus, cherish your loved ones as you may not see them again.

Koga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koga   Koga Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:03 pm

Sorry but I have been in a dilemma in picking what rank you should be. Though I would ask you if you would like to be Chuunin however, I have a sinking feeling that you will either leave my village or you have a secret you have been hiding.

Either way it does not matter I will be accepting your character as a Chuunin. However I just need yo to fix one thing. Just simply write an extra paragraph about how you joined Konoha, how you became Jounin and how you are living right now.

Note, I do have a warning for you, if you try to leave my village with that Kekkei Genkai I will personally track you down myself. This is not to intimidate you but only let you know I will not accept treacherous behavior in my village.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoninjalegend.rpg-board.net
Koga
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Koga

Koga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koga   Koga Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:55 pm

I have made the changes you requested, Lord Hokage. You have my word that I will not betray the village I have chosen to be apart of, and that you have allowed me to join. That would be not only go against my Nindo, but it would go against the Will of Fire that flows through my veins, despite how artificial it may be.
Back to top Go down
Enma
Hokage
Hokage
Enma

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Ninja Info
Nindo: Life is ever fleeting thus, cherish your loved ones as you may not see them again.

Koga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koga   Koga Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:06 pm

I am extremely glad to hear that.

Your character has been officially approved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoninjalegend.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Koga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koga   Koga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Zone :: Accepted - Leaf Shinobis-
Jump to: