Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Your Life As A Ninja

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Enma
Teppousuringa clan Vote_lcapTeppousuringa clan Voting_barTeppousuringa clan Vote_rcap 
Bob Nukem
Teppousuringa clan Vote_lcapTeppousuringa clan Voting_barTeppousuringa clan Vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Shinobi
Admin
Meijin
Kota
Vash
Ryouken
Namine Hoshitaji
Latest topics
» Fall into Place -Naruto RPG
Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:22 pm by Scourge_Taiyo

» noclegi amsterdam
Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:24 pm by Guest

» noclegi wroclaw bielany
Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:39 pm by Guest

» Naruto's Way of the Ninja 3.0
Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:25 am by Guest

» êàêèì ì
Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:07 am by Guest

» DGM IOH
Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» noclegi kolobrzeg ceny
Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 pm by Guest

» malbork hotele noclegi
Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:37 am by Guest

» gdansk pokoje blisko morza
Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:30 pm by Guest

Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Teppousuringa clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vash
Konoha Jounin ANBU
Konoha Jounin ANBU
Vash

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Teppousuringa clan Empty
PostSubject: Teppousuringa clan   Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:16 pm

The Kekkei Genkai

Kekkei Genkai's Name: Ganman

Clan's Name: Teppousuringa

Biography: The clans secret jutsu's, was brought around as a combination of Science and the members of the clan's knack for chakra manipulation. The members of the clan originally used swords though as they realized how different metals conduct chakra better and how some even seemed to assist the members in manipulating the shape of their chakra they started to experiment with the metals until they came up with a near perfect combination, however the combination kept on breaking down into a powdery substance before the clan users could even draw the weapon. The scientists of the clan thought it over and started working on other ways the combination could be used finally developing what they would come to call a bullet which was nothing more than a solid metal shell filled with powder sealed with a removable lid for refilling. Along with the development of the bullet came the development of the gun which was a weapon designed specifically to make use of the bullets. However during the testing faze of their new weapon combination they learned that the powder seemed to be good for no more than one jutsu per shot putting a major damper on the clan members use of the jutsu's that were developed for use with the gun. Over the years members of the clan have been adding to the scroll of the Teppousuringa clan's secret jutsu's as well as improving the technology that has gone into the weaponry involved.

Kekkei Genkai Members:
Stages: 1
Effects: Stage 1: Fusion form – The clan member shall fuse with their weapon, this increases what their damage potential is exponentially though they can only maintain that form for a maximum of two consecutive attacks and no longer than three posts (Four if their technique requires a post of charging to use), before they have to reactivate the fusion. Though they have fused with their weapons however the clan member can only use their weapon's Fusion Form jutsu(s).

Jutsus it Unlocks:

Spoiler:

Clan Weapon Template:
Spoiler:

*Note: In order to Wield a gun you require a minimum of LVL 2 Weapon skill

Last edited by Vash on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:45 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Kota

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Ninja Info
Nindo:

Teppousuringa clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppousuringa clan   Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Gonna need input from an admin on this one about the gun thing, but otherwise. -cough-

Re-organize the jutsu list so that it goes E, D, C, B, A, S.

Jutsu won't be handled by Equipment [in reference to the clan weapon template]
Back to top Go down
Enma
Hokage
Hokage
Enma

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Ninja Info
Nindo: Life is ever fleeting thus, cherish your loved ones as you may not see them again.

Teppousuringa clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppousuringa clan   Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 1:25 am

Ketsu I have talked and I agree with his idea with guns only being fired with jutsus, so he can not shoot with his gun unless he uses a jutsu.

Though I have a few complaints with this.

1. You stated that this was a KG which could be found in this clan, like all Hyuugas having the Byakugan, so you must use the KG template not the clan template. Note, even if you want to make it only a Clan and not a KG then the fusion technique will not be aloud.

2. You only named the clan not the Kekkei Genkai. Like the Uchiha's clan is the Sharingan Eye, you need a name for your Kekkei Genkai.

3. The fusion technique is more of a jutsu so you must make it a jutsu and describe it in detail and how does it work. Because, I have no idea how a person will be able to fuse with a weapon.

4. Tojiru to, Satsuei can not work if they have a gun with a small barrel correct? Such as a 9mm. Also Opuningushotto can not be approved ever, simply because closing Tenketsu points is specifically reserved for only Hyuugas.

5. Hasai Shotto is too strong if it is effecting the surrounding area. If you state that it creates a cyclone in the spot it makes contact than that would be sufficient. Also, with Kyoka Shotto you say chakra signature does that mean people with your element or what?

6. Nendo Shotto, I guess when you say reaction skill I think you are talking about speed and agility. If so 5 points (Levels) is too much, at most two levels until the clay is removed. Also, Ishi-ka Shotto is way to strong as you can never explain how you turn living human into stone. That alone seems like a different KG.

7. Kozui ga Satsuei, no C-Rank water attack will ever flood the area. We have an A-Rank attack that Kisame used that floods an area, so no C-Rank attack shall flood an area. The earlier effect is fine.

8. You must place the weapons in your KG. Such as creating a pistol, a revolver, etc... If others wanna create their own weapon then they can in the weapon section, their is no need for a weapon template if the forum has one.

9. Maximum ammo a gun can carry should be by rank like you did however, 30 is a bit to high as I have never heard of a normal handgun being able to hold 30 bullets. Also, the ammo itself should be it's own accessory/weapon. You can create ammo for different types of guns like handguns, rifles, etc... for the KG.

Though these may be a lot to change however, it should be wort it to have such a unique and powerful KG.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoninjalegend.rpg-board.net
Vash
Konoha Jounin ANBU
Konoha Jounin ANBU
Vash

Teppousuringa clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppousuringa clan   Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:46 am

1) I fixed this not used to having two separate templates as KG's are part of a clan not just the secret techniques.

2) Couldn't think of name for the KG but i fixed it

3) Um there is no fusion technique, Their Kekkei Genkai allows them to fuse with the weapon that they were given as a graduation present allowing them to use a jutsu that only their weapon can use.

4) Tojiro to, Satsuei is the one that closes off tenketsu, and it can be It expands mid flight. Opuningushotto re-opens them or accelerates the flow of chakra through them, and the reason that the Tenketsu targeting had been limited to hyuuga's previously was because they were the only one that could target them normally, those techniques don't have the perfect accuracy on them instead they only close what is within a certain area.

5) I meant it like that but lets say it hit a person the cyclone forms around the person. Chakra Signature is something that advance sensors can use to tell people apart from one another, No two people have the same signature unless they are Identical Twins (IE: Sakon and Ukon). That is how the dude with the Byakugan at the kage summit meeting could tell that Danzo was using Shunsui's sharingan technique.

6) Sorry I had worded Nendo Shotto for a different site where it used the skill set similar to the way that 3.0, where Reaction=speed and 5 points really wasn't all that much, (forgot to reword it for this sites skill set), Ishi-ka Shotto was changed to amashotto cause I didn't feel like coming up for a good reason for the petrification.

7) I reworded it so that It sprouts a spring similar to the D-rank Water jutsu

8) What do you mean by creating my weapon in the KG, and I understand what you mean by not needed but All i did was add a few more things that would be needed to the weapon template you already have.

9) I wasn't designing this clan to be limited to just hand guns, and an uzi is a normal handgun that holds about 30 rounds, an Ingram holds 50 normally

Um yeah anything else let me know :D
Back to top Go down
Enma
Hokage
Hokage
Enma

Ninja Info
Nindo: Life is ever fleeting thus, cherish your loved ones as you may not see them again.

Teppousuringa clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppousuringa clan   Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:17 pm

The fusion seems more like a jutsu than a normal thing they can do at anytime. Similar to how the Hoozuki's KG allows them to turn into water but, their jutsus are the only way they can turn into water. Where you describe the fusion, it should be describing the KG itself.

Ok, whether it closes off or opens Tenketus it will not be approved, as that is crossing into Hyuuga territory. Of course it does not have the accuracy like Hyuuga's have, simply because Hyuuga's have the Byakugan. The Byakugan is the reason why they have such deadly accuracy. Closing and opening Tenketsu points is strictly reserved for Hyuugas, Just like the Mokuton element is strictly reserved for the Senjus.

Yes it can surround the person that was hit, but just make sure it does not state the surrounding area, as it sounds like it effects the entire area.

Never said your clan had to be limited by handguns. Though I do not know that much about guns, I am pretty sure an Uzi and Ingram are machine guns. Though we agreed that the clan can not have automated guns. Guns such as pistols, rifles, etc... would be acceptable and I don't think any of them can hold 30 bullets.

Also Ammo itself should be a different accessory (so the extra ammo thing should not be in there). Just like a bow is considered one weapon while an arrow is considered another. So there should be two different accessory templates: one for the gun and one for the ammo.

Finally, can a person with this Kg have more than one gun, or is one the limit. That would be needed to be put where the wield gun ruling would be.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Kota

Ninja Info
Nindo:

Teppousuringa clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppousuringa clan   Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Actually, I disagree with that Enma.

Closing the Tenketsu isn't limited to the Hyuuga; SEEING the Tenketsu is. However, if by chance [and I do mean by chance, due to it being very low,] that they hit a Tenketsu, it should be allowed to be closed. The Hyuuga are the only one shown to be able to manipulate them in the anime/manga, yes, but that doesn't mean they're the only ones who can.

As a clan mod, that's my input.

Carry on.
Back to top Go down
Enma
Hokage
Hokage
Enma

Ninja Info

Teppousuringa clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppousuringa clan   Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Even if another person would be able to see the Tenketsu would not mean they could close it. Hyuugas have developed a special fighting style to attack the chakra network, and yet not all of their techniques closes off chakra points. Such as a regular Gentle Fist Strike. Though it may disrupt a person's chakra flow it will not stop the flow of a tenketsu point even if a hit lands directly on it. Same would go for any external chakra jutsu that does not belong to the Hyuuga clan such as Rasengan. Though it is a chakra attack it does not have the effect to close chakra points as a non-Hyuuga would not know how to close a chakra point.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Kota

Ninja Info
Nindo:

Teppousuringa clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppousuringa clan   Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Right, but this is the inverse.

Don't forget that there's a low chance of the Tenketsu actually being hit, and it's not hard to limit it to Chuunin, or even Jounin abilities. I'm just saying, I think it should be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Kensei
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kensei

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Ninja Info
Nindo:

Teppousuringa clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppousuringa clan   Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Ah, Chakra Guns. I'm kind of iffy on that topic. i mean we have the forbidden Jutsu that fires chakra like a bullet. IMO, I feel like if we do approve it we will get a sniper rifle of chakra bullets and "BOOM HEADSHOT" Just give him sensory,assassin, Speed and Game, Set and Match
Back to top Go down
Enma
Hokage
Hokage
Enma

Ninja Info

Teppousuringa clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppousuringa clan   Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:27 pm

With the new arguments brought to light the admins will be discussing this within our own section. Though the clan creator may give their opinion to the admins.
Back to top Go down
Vash
Konoha Jounin ANBU
Konoha Jounin ANBU
Vash

Teppousuringa clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppousuringa clan   Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Well if it is still causing issues I can remove the closing and opening shot, even though they were jounin level skills anyways.

As for Lord Raikage's concern I understand what he is saying, but you know the same could be said about a kunai, or even certain jutsu's for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Enma
Hokage
Hokage
Enma

Ninja Info

Teppousuringa clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppousuringa clan   Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:38 am

well seeing as you will become an Uchiha now I see no reason for you to try to create this clan anymore, so if you approve I will move this file.
Back to top Go down
Vash
Konoha Jounin ANBU
Konoha Jounin ANBU
Vash

Teppousuringa clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppousuringa clan   Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Well I was going to work on it because Ozami was making a character for this clan also
Back to top Go down
Enma
Hokage
Hokage
Enma

Ninja Info

Teppousuringa clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppousuringa clan   Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:30 pm

Sorry but the clan did not make it through approval of the admins. Will be moved to the void tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Kota

Ninja Info
Nindo:

Teppousuringa clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppousuringa clan   Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:52 am

You heard the man. -shrugs- Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teppousuringa clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teppousuringa clan   Teppousuringa clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teppousuringa clan
Page 1 of 1