Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Your Life As A Ninja

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Enma
Shōton (Crystal Release) Vote_lcapShōton (Crystal Release) Voting_barShōton (Crystal Release) Vote_rcap 
Bob Nukem
Shōton (Crystal Release) Vote_lcapShōton (Crystal Release) Voting_barShōton (Crystal Release) Vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Shinobi
Admin
Meijin
Kota
Vash
Ryouken
Namine Hoshitaji
Latest topics
» Fall into Place -Naruto RPG
Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:22 pm by Scourge_Taiyo

» noclegi amsterdam
Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:24 pm by Guest

» noclegi wroclaw bielany
Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:39 pm by Guest

» Naruto's Way of the Ninja 3.0
Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:25 am by Guest

» каким м
Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:07 am by Guest

» DGM IOH
Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» noclegi kolobrzeg ceny
Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 pm by Guest

» malbork hotele noclegi
Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:37 am by Guest

» gdansk pokoje blisko morza
Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:30 pm by Guest

Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Shōton (Crystal Release)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob Nukem
Kiri ANBU Captain
Kiri ANBU Captain
Bob Nukem

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-11-11

Shōton (Crystal Release) Empty
PostSubject: Shōton (Crystal Release)   Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Kekkei Genkai's Name: Shōton

Clan's Name: N/A

Biography: This Kekkei Genkai first appeared in the children and shinobi of the Land of Snow around the time of the formation of shinobi villages. These shinobi had an ability for Doton and Kaneton jutsu along with their traditional Hyouton jutsu. As these shinobi focused on their Doton and Kaneton jutsu they discovered they could use a different type of jutsu. These jutsu had an affinity of earth, but they worked much like Kaneton jutsu. These jutsu were called Shōton due to their appearance and properties of crystallizing other substances. These Shōton users gathered together regardless of rank or heritage in a loosely knit clan. These shinobi hired themselves out to Feudal Lords as body guards, assassins, and bounty hunters. This trend incredibly significantly during the Second Great Shinobi War. Shōton users were even pit against each other. As the death tolls rose the Shōton users neared extinction. Now a days, Shōton users are rare and are not found in a single area. Though Shōton users commonly use Doton and Kaneton, they have also been shown being adept at any other ninpo and element.

Kekkei Genkai Members: (NATM)

Name: Shōton (Crystal Release)
Type: Element Control/Creation
Stages: N/A
Effects: Shinobi with Shōton abiltiies can create crystal out of their own chakra or crystallize other materials or even their opponents attacks. Shōton is an advanced element of Doton. Shōton shares a similar weakness to Raiton as Doton does, but stands up to it better than Doton as well. The crystal that Shōton creates is as hard as steel. Shōton users cannot get crystallized in their own jutsu.

Jutsus it Unlocks:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Bob Nukem on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Kota

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Ninja Info
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Shōton (Crystal Release)   Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Is this done? o.O
Back to top Go down
Bob Nukem
Kiri ANBU Captain
Kiri ANBU Captain
Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Shōton (Crystal Release)   Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Yeah just got done with it.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Kota

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2010-09-11

Ninja Info
Nindo:

PostSubject: Re: Shōton (Crystal Release)   Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:44 pm

Shouton... Doton... Kaneton...

That doesn't really make sense.

Might I suggest Shouton [Crystal/Diamond/Minerals] = Doton [Earth] + Suiton [Water]? That'd make more sense... Either way, you'll have to wait until tomorrow before I look at the jutsu.

Btw, people from this clan gain Nin Mastery from the start and make up for it later right?
Back to top Go down
Bob Nukem
Kiri ANBU Captain
Kiri ANBU Captain
Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Shōton (Crystal Release)   Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:47 pm

They aren't required to have Doton and Kaneton. I wasn't sure about making it a combo element so I was thinking like a subtype or an advanced element style. So it's basically just crystal, I was explaining why it had a weakness to Raiton...unless we want to get rid of it? I don't hate the idea of removing the element's weakness Razz
Back to top Go down
Enma
Hokage
Hokage
Enma

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Ninja Info
Nindo: Life is ever fleeting thus, cherish your loved ones as you may not see them again.

PostSubject: Re: Shōton (Crystal Release)   Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Shoton should be an advance element of earth as it is weak to raiton and it would make sense as crystals come from the earth. Also, you should state how tough/hard (moh's hardness scale) these crystals are (Note, the tougher the crystals the heavier they are and thus you may need the strength skill for some jutsus). Similar to how the Kaguya bones are naturally as strong as steel you should make a comparison to another mineral (excluding diamond) when describing the crystal in your KG section.

Now I also have problems with some of these jutsus (not all 100 jutsus though ^,^).

Kesshō no Yoroi (Crystal Armor), no way an armor of crystal is gonna be a D-Rank even if it is weak, the crystal jutsu has to be at-least a C-Rank. Secondly, if you are wearing this armor even if it is light it is still made of crystal and should require some level of strength to move while using this jutsu.

Kesshō Hari (Crystal Release: Crystal Needles) and Shuriken Ranbu (Crystal Release: Shuriken Wild Dance) should at max be a dozen as dozens can mean 36 to 48. Also Kurenai no Kajitsu (Crystal Release: Crimson Fruit) a technique that strong should have a mandatory cost of 7.

Kesshō Kuruma (Crystal Release: Crystal Wheel), do you ride this wheel or what, not understanding it very well, as you say you state that you form it around yourself.

Kesshō Purizumu (Crystal Prism) is even better than Kurenai no Kajitsu (Crystal Release: Crimson Fruit) as it can trap a person thus it should be a B-Rank. However, I don't want this technique being an auto-capture thus you should state that it takes time for the crystal to rise or that noises can be heard from the ground before the crystal rises to capture the person. Also, please describe the approximate size of this.

Shōton: Kesshō Jin'ya Kabe (Crystal Release: Crystal Encampment Wall) should have the same thing to avoid auto-capture. Also it should not be able to repair itself unless you have some part of your body to send chakra into it to mend it.

Shōton: Hashō Kōryū (Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon), A-Rank way too strong for a B-Rank.

Suishō Bunshin (Jade Crystal Clone), ok the clone has to be either slower than you or durable you can't have both. Secondly the max should be 5.

Shōton: Suishō Meikyū (Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Labyrinth) 150 meters is way to far for an A-Rank. Second is it a maze or a dome as both are stated and if is both than make it a S-Rank. Finally distributing an attack can only be limited as if a certain point is overwhelmed that point will shatter no matter what.

Shōton: Kesshō Gokakurō (Crystal Release: Crystal Pentagonal Prison), No automatically no. That seems more like a mangekyou technique but with crystals. Also, I don't want techniques that crystallize people seems to powerful.

Suishōheki Hachi no Jin (Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Wall Eighth Formation) how can a crystal jutsu put a person in a coma.

Though the clan mod may have a few other problems, he may voice his objections.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutoninjalegend.rpg-board.net
Bob Nukem
Kiri ANBU Captain
Kiri ANBU Captain
Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Shōton (Crystal Release)   Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Alright advanced element of earth sounds good. It'd be nice if it were a ninpo, but whatevs. How about a 4.5 on the Moh? That's steel so it sounds pretty tough, but not overly tough.

Kesshō no Yoroi (Crystal Armor), bah humbug, I'll upgrade it to a C-rank and add a required lvl1 Strength to it.

Kesshō Hari (Crystal Release: Crystal Needles) and Shuriken Ranbu (Crystal Release: Shuriken Wild Dance), I'm ok with this. I'll specify that it only creates one dozens thingys.

Kurenai no Kajitsu (Crystal Release: Crimson Fruit), Mandatory cost of 7 is ok I guess.

Kesshō Kuruma (Crystal Release: Crystal Wheel), ah ok the user is within the wheel, and the wheel is open on the sides.

Kesshō Purizumu (Crystal Prism), that works, B-rank it is. A ring of light circles under the user and a loud ringing noise is heard. After a second or two the light rises up. As the light disperses crystal rises out of the ground quickly enveloping anything caught within.

Shōton: Kesshō Jin'ya Kabe (Crystal Release: Crystal Encampment Wall), This jutsu doesn't really capture others in it the user is really the one who's suppose to be sealed within. This also means that it is capable of repairing itself because the user is within.

Shōton: Hashō Kōryū (Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon), I guess, is it because it can eat other jutsu? Cuz it's pretty much a crystal version of the water dragon.

Suishō Bunshin (Jade Crystal Clone), I'll go with speed, but these are made of crystal and as such should not just dispel with a tap to the chin like a Kage Bunshin. Max of 5 is one less than what I had before so that's k.

Shōton: Suishō Meikyū (Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Labyrinth), I want to keep this an A-rank so I'll reduce the sphere of influence to 50 meters. I'll restate the effects of this jutsu so it makes a bit more sense and keeps people from just jumping out of it. That depends on the attack, I'm calling BS if someone breaks it with a jutsu of lower rank so only A-rank and S-rank single point attacks should be able to break it. B-rank wide range attacks would work for breaking it though.

Shōton: Kesshō Gokakurō (Crystal Release: Crystal Pentagonal Prison), I refuse an automatic no! I don't quite understand it being mangekyou, but I guess it's because of how it works? If someone isn't crystallized within the crystal than what's the threat of my attacks? If they are just captured then what's so scary about avoiding the attacks? It's not like someone can just hit the person caught inside. Also most prisons that don't say so crystallize people. We can add some pre-stuff like Kesshō Purizumu (Crystal Prism). Also I guess I need to state the jutsu's weakness in that the person caught within can shroud themselves with chakra to protect themselves. Basically like the water walking jutsu, but all around their body. I wouldn't expect an E-rank cost to block this jutsu though.

Suishōheki Hachi no Jin (Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Wall Eighth Formation) I was coming up with a reason why someone would suffocate or just die from being encased in crystal within the purpose of killing them. I mean if you I can make this kill them too?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Bob Nukem on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enma
Hokage
Hokage
Enma

Ninja Info
Nindo: Life is ever fleeting thus, cherish your loved ones as you may not see them again.

PostSubject: Re: Shōton (Crystal Release)   Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:49 am

Erza is lucky to have someone like you who knows how to argue and put his point across so clearly, but that will not change my destiny to posses the unattainable, the person who rightfully belongs to me and me alone.

Like most of the changes however, there are only a few problems.

Just to let you know you have 2 Hashō Kōryū (Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon) in your jutsu lists, one as a B-Rank and one as an A-Rank, Please get rid of the B-Rank one.

Shōton: Kesshō Jin'ya Kabe (Crystal Release: Crystal Encampment Wall): what do you mean by seal in it's description (trap, surrounds) not sure?

Shōton: Omiwatari (Crystal Release: The Gods' Crossings): This jutsu should have a limit to the crystal following. Whether once it collides with something tough it will encase that object and stop following, a maximum amount of posts it can trail someone, or that you have to keep your hand on the ground for it to keep following the person.

Shōton: Kesshō Gokakurō (Crystal Release: Crystal Pentagonal Prison): You focus chakra at a certain area and something quickly or instantly happens that sounds like a crystal Mangekyou technique (Kamui concentrates and warps the area and same with Amaterasu but with flames). Seeing as you are crystallizing a whole area, a whole ninja squad can be wiped out in a second. There is no warning for such a quick hit, and once you have been crystallized you are dead, hence why it is an auto-kill.

Shōton: Suishōheki Hachi no Jin (Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Wall Eighth Formation): still dont see how they would go into a come but i can see if they suffocate and die if the crystal completely surrounds them.
Back to top Go down
Bob Nukem
Kiri ANBU Captain
Kiri ANBU Captain
Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Shōton (Crystal Release)   Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:20 pm

I guess that's a compliment directed toward myself so thank you. While we're at it I must say that you have a good sense of balance and have a very objective view when it comes to checking clans and jutsu on this site. I enjoy trying to work all of these jutsu to be balanced by your perspective.

Thank you for pointing that out I missed that, will take out the B-ranked one.

It surrounds the user, I added a bit more to the description to try to make it more clear.

Alright I added more description to it for it to make more sense. Also this jutsu is a single post jutsu, but I did want the growing thorns one to last more than one so I'll change that one as well.

What if we added some extra things to it to make it not such a quick hit? I've added some extra description.

I have an idea to where it won't suffocate them :O

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Enma
Hokage
Hokage
Enma

Ninja Info

PostSubject: Re: Shōton (Crystal Release)   Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Love everything, and love Erz a- I mean approved. Will actually add this to the anime clans and Kekkei Genkai section as Guren did this in Naruto if it is okay with you.
Back to top Go down
Bob Nukem
Kiri ANBU Captain
Kiri ANBU Captain
Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Shōton (Crystal Release)   Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:33 pm

That is perfectly fine since it is like 90% based on Guren.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shōton (Crystal Release)   Shōton (Crystal Release) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shōton (Crystal Release)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Zone :: The Void-
Jump to: