Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Your Life As A Ninja

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Enma
Hayazhi Jun  Vote_lcapHayazhi Jun  Voting_barHayazhi Jun  Vote_rcap 
Bob Nukem
Scourge_Taiyo
Shinobi
Admin
Meijin
Kota
Vash
Ryouken
Namine Hoshitaji
Latest topics
» Fall into Place -Naruto RPG
Hayazhi Jun  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:22 pm by Scourge_Taiyo

» noclegi amsterdam
Hayazhi Jun  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:24 pm by Guest

» noclegi wroclaw bielany
Hayazhi Jun  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:39 pm by Guest

» Naruto's Way of the Ninja 3.0
Hayazhi Jun  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:25 am by Guest

» каким м
Hayazhi Jun  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:07 am by Guest

» DGM IOH
Hayazhi Jun  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» noclegi kolobrzeg ceny
Hayazhi Jun  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 pm by Guest

» malbork hotele noclegi
Hayazhi Jun  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:37 am by Guest

» gdansk pokoje blisko morza
Hayazhi Jun  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:30 pm by Guest

Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Hayazhi Jun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayazhi Jun
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Hayazhi Jun

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Hayazhi Jun  Empty
PostSubject: Hayazhi Jun    Hayazhi Jun  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:26 am

Name: Hayazhi Jun
Nickname: The black rose

Appearance: Jun has fair skin with a creamy tan. Her eyes are an unusual violet color(a trait from her mother). Her face is heart shaped, yet the cheek bones are slightly slim, giving her a more mature look. Her black hair is very long, reaching down to her thighs if left untied. Her body has curves is the right places, and her chest is slightly larger than average, else its not different from most in her age. She isen`t quite tall, and won`t grow taller than she is. For clothing, she usually wears dark colors, the most common being dark purple, gray and black. She dosen`t have anything against other colors, its because they are the trait mark colors for her family. She has a large birthmark shaped like a dragon from her back, which very few know about.

Height: 5.2
Weight: 104 lbs
Personal Preference: Males
Personal Effects: She carries around a picture of her father, mother and brother.
Phobia: She`s afraid of bats, but not so much that she will run away.

Personality:

At first glance, Jun would look like a loner to many, a person whom had forgotten how to display emotions, or was so sad she had forgotten how to smile. Jun is fully cable of expressing emotions, in fact her personality is quite charming, at least thats how some see it. She has a kind heart, and rarely refuses to share a meal or a cup of tea with people she know. Despite her kind heart, she dosen`t do well with younger people, at least not the loud mouthed once. She is unusual mature for her age, often cable of talking with adults many years older than her, she actually prefers being in older people`s company than younger.

When she engages in combat, a new side of her shows. While she`s in combat, she rarely looses her temper, meaning she is cable of conducting most battle with a clear and sharp mind. If she at some point losses her temper, she stops holding back and attacks with all her might.

Origin: Small ninja village in the lighting country(was destroyed during the second war)
Ninja Village: Hidden cloud

Blood Line/Clan:

Character's History:

Before birth:

No one really knows were the Hayazhi family came from, but they had been around since the foundation of the small ninja village. The family itself wasen`t very big, having only around 20 members of it. What made them special was their skills with katana`s, and their surplime chakra control. Most members of the family worked as medic nins, while others were experts within the field of kenjutsu and ninjutsu. The family itself was lead by a man named Hanko, and his wife named Juli. When the first great shinobi war ended, the Hayazhi family spend most of their time in helping to expand the village, their medics being enrolled into the hospital to help heal the many wounded. A few of their children entered the academy.

After several years in the village, and eight years before the second great shinobi war, Juli gave birth to her second child, her first one having been born 4 years earlier. The new baby was a girl, so they decided to name her Jun after Hanko`s mother, whom had died of age 5 years earlier. The members of the Hayazhi, and the friends of the family, was joyed to see that the main couple had gained anthoder child. Despite being born into a well known family, at least in the small ninja village, not many heard of it. She was just anthoder child born in the world of shinobi.

Before Academy: Age 0-9

Jun grew up among the members of her family, often helping her mother to the house work when she came home from her shifts as a nurse in the hospital. Despite the late shifts, and the hard work of being a mother for two, Juli always had a smile on her face, which made Jun see her mother a strong woman. Her mother was a jounin in rank, but she had retired early because of Jun`s birth. Her father was a jounin as well, often being away on missions since his skills with kenjutsu often was needed. Her older brother, who was named Kasu, was sometimes her only playmate. As Jun grew, she began to interact with the other children of the village more and more, often sleeping over at some of the other girl`s houses, much to her mother`s joy. By the time she was 9, she was enrolled into the academy to begin her ninja life. With a brother, whom whom was 13 and already a genin, she was determined to follow into his footsteps.

Academy: Age 9-10

When she first entered the academy, her grades were average. With her father still going on many missions, and her mother working more than ever on her shifts, her brother help to teach her the basics of being a ninja. They often spend the entire afternoon on training her throwing aim, or by sparing together with wooden sticks, which helped her train kenjutsu and close combat. Due to this extra training, she rose in her grades, being slightly over the average student. She began to focus her attention towards learning jutsu`s instead of being with her friends after class, isolating herself slightly. By the time she was 10, she graduated from the academy with grades above the average.

Genin life: 10-12

It was first now that she was informed of the war, which had been going on since she was eight. Since the village was fairly well hidden at the foot of one of the smaller mountains, it haden`t affected them yet. When she wasen`t doing the downgrading D ranked missions with her assigned team, she would train her chakra control with her mother, when she wasen`t on shift that was. Her brother`s long stray of missions slowed down, giving him him time in helping Jun with her kenjutsu and ninjutsu training. With the help of her brother, Jun learned that her chakra element was fire, an element which her brother himself possessed, making training easier. Even through her father`s missions got longer and longer, Jun held her head high and spend most of her time on training, and her missions.

Destruction of the village: Age 13

It was a few days after her birthday, that her mother awoke her in the middle of the night, her face being full of tears. She told, while being in panic, that a group of bandits had abused the village. Among the bandits were a few rouge ninja`s that made it hard for the village ninja`s to battle. After spending a few minutes on panicking the most needed thing, such as a little spare clothes, some money and provisions, they fled the house. They eventually reached a clearing nearby, were Jun`s older brother was waiting, caring two katana`s. He handed one of them to Jun, telling her to be on guard while they fled. After having traveled 3 miles to the north, they set up a primitive camp, settling in for the night.

They were awoken the next morning, by two men wearing village headbands. The two men identified them selfs as ninja`s from the hidden cloud, a large village that recently had become one of the three great shinobi villages. When Jun asked how they found them, her father stepped out from the nearby cluster of trees, running over to embrace his wife and children. One of the men explained that he had come to the gates of the village, saying that his own village had been attacked by bandits. The hidden cloud had send them out to scout for survivors with Jun`s father, so far they were the only once who had been found alive.

They went back with the two men to the hidden cloud village, were they settled in on rebuilding the their life, which the war had taken from them.

Current state: Age 15 (i hope its okay that i didn`t add a chunin exam part. Since the villages are so young, and its so recently after the war ended, it didn`t make much sense to have the exams)

Jun has now lived in the hidden cloud for around 1 year and four months. She lives with her parents and older brother(whom is a chunin ANBU), in a fairly large house around the center of the village. Her mother takes shifts at the local hospital, while her father workes at the academy as a teacher, having retired from his life as an active jounin. Jun herself still keeps on training her skills, setting her sights on reviving the former glory of her beloved family.

Nindo: "With my katana, i will bring down anything or anyone that comes in the way for my goals"

Goal: To serve the hidden cloud village and help revive the name of the Hayazhi family

RP Experience: I have been role playing for around 6 years now, but i first seriously started role playing around 4 years ago. I begun on naruto around 3 years ago. My English is not the best, but i speak almost fluent English and my laptop has a automatic spell checker. If i do get a typo, it will be a minor one that won`t affect the word x.x. My post length really depends on who im role playing with, and what is currently going on in the threat. My standard post length is 3-4 paragraphs, they can be longer, and they can be shorter.

Picture: In signature

Last edited by Hayazhi Jun on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinobi
Raikage
Raikage
Shinobi

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Ninja Info
Nindo: To fight for what is right and for bad deeds to be justified.

Hayazhi Jun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayazhi Jun    Hayazhi Jun  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Yes a female character see I told you Kumo isn't queer! xD.

But um seriously if you can finish this story by today I will approve despite if anyone else post up a character for Kumo.
Back to top Go down
Hayazhi Jun
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Hayazhi Jun

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Hayazhi Jun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayazhi Jun    Hayazhi Jun  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Finished, unless the mods or admin sees something that needs to be edited.
Back to top Go down
Shinobi
Raikage
Raikage
Shinobi

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Ninja Info
Nindo: To fight for what is right and for bad deeds to be justified.

Hayazhi Jun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayazhi Jun    Hayazhi Jun  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:36 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hayazhi Jun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayazhi Jun    Hayazhi Jun  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayazhi Jun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Character Zone :: Accepted - Cloud shinobis-
Jump to: