Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live Your Life As A Ninja

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Enma
Naruto Shinobi Legends Vote_lcapNaruto Shinobi Legends Voting_barNaruto Shinobi Legends Vote_rcap 
Bob Nukem
Naruto Shinobi Legends Vote_lcapNaruto Shinobi Legends Voting_barNaruto Shinobi Legends Vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Shinobi
Admin
Meijin
Kota
Vash
Ryouken
Namine Hoshitaji
Latest topics
» Fall into Place -Naruto RPG
Naruto Shinobi Legends Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:22 pm by Scourge_Taiyo

» noclegi amsterdam
Naruto Shinobi Legends Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:24 pm by Guest

» noclegi wroclaw bielany
Naruto Shinobi Legends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:39 pm by Guest

» Naruto's Way of the Ninja 3.0
Naruto Shinobi Legends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:25 am by Guest

» каким м
Naruto Shinobi Legends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:07 am by Guest

» DGM IOH
Naruto Shinobi Legends Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:41 am by Guest

» noclegi kolobrzeg ceny
Naruto Shinobi Legends Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 pm by Guest

» malbork hotele noclegi
Naruto Shinobi Legends Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:37 am by Guest

» gdansk pokoje blisko morza
Naruto Shinobi Legends Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:30 pm by Guest

Click Here to visit RPG Haven

Naruto Shinobi Legends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NSL

Naruto Shinobi Legends Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Shinobi Legends   Naruto Shinobi Legends Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:49 pm

Naruto Shinobi Legends Slegends

--
The 7th Hokage awoke late one night to find his 19 Year Old Son's Jonin Flak Jacket with a note. Worried, the Hokage scrambeled over and read the note.

~I know of your plan. You were not going to give me the Hokage throne. You promised, father. But no, you are going to give it to Jainē because she's "Special". Fine then, I see how it is. I will get the Hokage throne, wether you like it or not. I'm leaving Konoha today, to live within the Shadows. -Hikai~

The Hokage crumpled up the note and looked towards Jainē, she was special in his mind because of her "power" as he called it. There was no real power, he just thought she could lead the Village better than Hikai could of. But she was much to young for this responsiblity for being only 11.

Hikai left, slashing his headband. He traveled quickly to the Major Shinobi Villages and gathered followers. It was more than becoming Hokage, now, it was creating a Elite Dictatorship under the new Group.

The Group grew in numbers, Hikai chose well. Assassians and Swordsman were only Minor Ranks. As the time went by, Hikai grew more and more evil, training in the Darkest of Arts, mastering Forbidden Jutsu, and killing all who stood in his way. His ability grew to Sannin Level, his group's followed suit.

The group had gone Nameless for 5 Years, Hikai decided it was finally time for a name. But what would it be called?
"Hikai-sama... I got it!"

"Hm? Nikino?"

"Shadō-shi"

--

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shinobi Legends
Page 1 of 1