Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ru
Kiri Chuunin
Kiri Chuunin

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Ninja Info
Nindo: "I am a rose with many thorns; beautiful to look at, but not worth your time to touch."

PostSubject: Dearly Sweet Boards   Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:46 am

Click the Image
~~~

Dearly Sweet Boards is the forum that is connected to my website. The actual website provides examples of my artwork, graphics, and more and is also how people may order from me.

Anyway, Dearly Sweet Boards is a general board that provides mainly chatting and roleplaying capabilities. The most popular sections are The Lounge, the area where social chatting commences, and Roleplaying, the area where RPing roams freely. It is a very friendly and open board, mainly geared towards adults (in this sense it means that cussing is allowed, so long as it is not obnoxious). The rules are quite simple and not hard to follow at all, nor would I ever want them to be.

The forum, also, holds contests every month where you may win a free commission from me where I may draw you whatever you wish. You merely follow the rules provided in the contest and submit an entry that fits the given theme of that month. Once the deadline is reached, a poll is then made with the entries listed so all members can vote and the winner of the poll, once the last day to vote hits, is the person who gets to receive a free commission from me.

Concerning advertising:
Sadly, you have to be a member on the forum to be able to plug your site, since I have had many issues with people abusing this section in the past.

However, my website does have an affiliation section and I will gladly affiliate with NNL AND I will post the site myself in the Plug Your Site section of my forum. Meeky is a member on the forum, known as Vio on there, and will vouch for me when I do so. So, any admin interested can blast me a PM and chat me up about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dearsweetaru.net/

Dearly Sweet Boards
Page 1 of 1